Dating Trends: Celebrities find dates via email and texting
|March 6, 2012||Posted by BPSTherapy under All Topics, Dating Trends, Online Dating, Relationships|
Texting and email have become the norm when trying to contact others. More and more, we are seeing people connect with each other for business and personal reasons through these electronic mediums to establish and maintain healthy relationships. Even celebrities such as entertainer Skrillex with albums such as Scary Monsters & Nice Sprites began his dating relationship with Grammy award winning singer Ellie Goulding through an email.
In one article, Skrillex is quoted:
‘I sent her an e-mail, like, ‘I’m Skrillex, I don’t know if you know who I am, but I love your s**t. We started texting and talking on the phone.’
With technology on their side, it appears Skrillex and Ellie have been able to stay connected despite busy entertainment business lifestyles. Having made their celebrity relationship public in February 2012, the two seem to be doing well so far.
Online dating is also used by celebrities looking for a date. Actresses Jennifer Aniston of Just Go With It, and Demi Moore, recently divorced from actor Ashton Kutcher, have both taken to online dating websites to find a new relationship – how different is that from texting and sending an email? Think its more or less effective?
Texting has grown rapidly as a preferred method of communicating over the past few years. While it may not always be the ideal method of letting someone know how you feel about them, it’s a great way to open up the door to new relationships. Have you begun a relationship via a text message or email? How did that go?
- Sugar Daddies pay for anything, Sugar Babies live the life
- Dating Trends: Online dating celebrities gain self-confidence
- Dating Trends: Older women seeking younger men
- Dating Trends: Ability to read your partner linked to happiness
- Celebrity relationships: Kim Kardashian rules Kimye
- Dating tips: Interesting stories to share on your first date
- Dating trends: App lets creepy stalkers meet single women
- One Direction singer Skype dates Demi Lovato
- Online Dating: Dissatisfaction due to choice overload