For Ben and the three remaining ladies, Courtney, Lindzi, and Nikki, what will the overnight dates hold? How can you know if you share chemistry with someone? Here are some things to consider in trying to determine if you are ready to spend the night with a new beau.
Dating tips: Interesting stories to share on your first date
One dating tip that will help you establish a connection, with a potential partner is to share an interesting story about yourself. Early experiences, something you can do that others find challenging, or retelling a family vacation, are all worthwhile stories to share on one of your first dates.
Sharing experiences through story telling helps you establish a baseline for how you express yourself with someone you want to date. In your story telling, be honest and colorful.
By colorful, I mean share your experience with passion and detail. By telling these stories on your first date, your new potential partner get an idea of who you are and what they are getting into!
What are some good stories to share on a first date? Here are some ideas:
- How did you learn how to drive? Were you a natural or did you terrify your parents when you hit the open road for the first time?
- Can you tie a cherry stem into a knot?
- Are you into a special series of books? Perhaps you started reading 50 Shades of Grey and want to share what you learned with your new special date.
- Have you traveled a lot? What was the most interesting place you traveled to?
- What is the strangest food you have eaten?
Each of these story ideas might help you as you set out to get to know each other on your first few dates together. Starting a dating relationship is an exciting time. Take advantage of this excitement and share a great story on your first date today!
What interesting stories have you shared on a first date? How did your date react?