Gay couples enjoy celebrating Valentine’s Day in a romantic way. Whether its a romantic date together or spending the day at local botanical gardens, there are many things you can do to celebrate the most romantic day of the year.
What are good gift ideas for gay couples?
Chocolate, candies, flowers, and a romantic dinner in Miami’s hottest spot perhaps? A lot of people have trouble coming up with ideas. Your partner is unique and you know them best. With that said, what are some good gift ideas for your boyfriend this year?
Here are a few ideas ranging from the practical and funny, to the sexy and sentimental:
- Engraved shot glass
- Silky boxers with hearts on them
- Personalized golf balls
- Engraved coffee mug
- Monogrammed shirt
- Matching t-shirts
- Chocolates in a heart-shaped box
- Gay cartoon men pillowcases
- A tie
- CD of your songs
- New cell phone
- Sex toys
- Pride gifts such as rainbow t-shirts or stickers
- Homemade dinner by you!
- Movie tickets
- Dance lesson for the two of you!
- Couple’s Massage – Miami has a few gay-friendly locations that offer massages for gay couples.
- ‘Prescription for Love’
- Personalized shot glass
Your partner will appreciate your gesture. Taking the time to get to know then in the first place will help you get an idea of what they really enjoy! What will you get your partner this year?